Hi, I’m Molly the Librarian from http://heyboobooks.tumblr.com!
These are (some) of my bookshelves all decked out for Halloween (I have 11 total, but they wouldn’t all show up in one photo…I guess they’re camera shy!).
Because I’m a librarian, I can’t help but organize in a Melvil Dewey kind of way (nonfiction is together by subject, for instance). I do loosen things up at home, though, and don’t bother alphabetizing. I usually put my favorite books in the middle rows of my shelves since they’re easier to access. Because I’m also a book reviewer in my spare time, one of my smaller shelves is dedicated to storing my yet-to-reads so I can keep track.
I keep a to-be-read shelf, too, but I don’t think my shelves look as festive as yours. Thanks for sharing! And, if I’m not mistaken, aren’t you a fellow WAC alum? - GC
If you haven’t shared your shelf with us yet, why not submit to SYS today?
5 Notes/ Hide
- peterwknox reblogged this from heyboobooks and added:
- heyboobooks reblogged this from shareyourshelf and added:
- whatfreshhellisthislaura likes this
- thinkonthysins likes this
- inallthingsbalance likes this
- littlespoontravels submitted this to shareyourshelf